At COPPeR, one thing is clear: STRONG ARTS BUILD STRONG COMMUNITY. Art is a shared experience. It gets us out of our homes and brings us together. When people experience the arts, they start to glow. They develop a spring in their step, they smile more. And these feelings and behaviors transform communities. When communities embrace the arts, we can grow commerce, beautify our streets, revitalize neighborhoods, and promote civic engagement.
Why is COPPeR a great investment in our community? Everyday we are completely focused on invigorating our local arts scene to build a thriving community united by creativity.
Your donation helps COPPeR…
- • Feature 2,575 events in our region on PeakRadar.com
- • Reach 11,060 eBlast subscribers, 52 weeks a year through more than half a million emails
- • Inform 5,000 newcomers, military families and businesses about 240 arts and cultural organizations through the Peak Radar Pages guidebook
- • Connect 45,000 neighbors at free outdoor summer concerts through our Summer Concert Guide
- • Maintain our storefront office space where more than 600 residents, tourists, and newcomers drop-in
- • Partner with the Regional Business Alliance to host the Business and Arts luncheon featuring 27 of our region’s most talented performers
- • Provide 340 local artists with profiles on PeakRadar.com giving them the opportunity to shine and share their talent.
- • Release data on the economic impact arts nonprofits have on our community’s economic vitality: $72 million!
- • Fill vacant storefronts with work by local artists through Art in Storefronts
- • Achieve more than any one gallery, artist or performance group can do independently
We hope you will donate because you share our commitment to uniting and strengthening our community through creativity.
(COPPeR is designated as a project of the El Paso County Enterprise Zone, which seeks to promote economic development in our community. Donors who make their gifts of $500 or more through Enterprise Zone are eligible to receive a Colorado state tax credit equal to 25% of their donation, in addition to regularly federal and state tax benefits. Cash gifts must be made by checks made out to El Paso County Regional Enterprise Zone. Contact COPPeR at email@example.com or 719.634.2204 to learn more about this opportunity.)